Little Big City
Game in which you are the mayor building a city
As the mayor in Little Big City, you can create a town that looks the way you want and that is a success.
You can play alone or with the help of friends and others who are online by sending gifts and boosters. Little Big City begins with a large parcel of land that you can expand when you reach certain levels and when you have enough money. Your goal is to add homes and businesses so that the people who live in your city have places to work and so that the town brings in enough money to be a success.
After you have added the homes and businesses to the city, you can add decorations that include statues, attractions and even benches for people to sit on while they are walking around the city. There is a bit of strategy to the game as you want to find a balance between the homes and the businesses. Until you can expand, you only have a limited amount of space, and if you don't have enough homes for the people, then you won't make any money to use for expansion in the future. There are a few mini-games to play that will give you money that can be used for upgrades to the city.
- Manage your own city
- Fun games to play
- Design it how you want it to look
- Energy levels quickly deplete
- Upgrades are sometimes forced
New features in this version:
- Support for firmware version 6.0
- Update for Facebook version 2.0
- Minor bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.